Story: Microfiction

 Microfiction

100-word story: Life as we know is filled with endless amounts of the unknown, and that just alone is intimidating and scary. The unknown ultimately causes stress and anxiety to surface for me. Tension weighs me down, intrusive thoughts fill my mind, and I go down the dangerous rabbit hole of intense and overwhelming overthinking. But one thing that keeps me grounded is you. I don’t know what the future holds or what will happen in a couple years down the line, but it is safe to say, without a doubt, that I know you will be a part of my life.

6-word story: Part of my life till the end.


Author's Note: The 100-word and 6-word story are both about feeling anxieties in life and not knowing what the future holds. It can be overwhelming when you do not know how secure the future will be for you, but having the people that you love in your life can bring you ease.

Comments

  1. I loved reading your 100 word story as it can be very scary not knowing what the future holds. Especially right now, a lot of us are about to graduate and there is a lot of stress on our plates as many of us do not know what we want to do or are looking for jobs or going to graduate school. All of that can be very scary and we can just live life one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I really enjoyed reading your microfiction! It was very interesting to read. You are a great writer. I like how you were able to keep the story short and still use a lot of detail. I was able to relate to your story and I am sure that many other people are able to relate to this as well. Going into dead week can bring a lot of stress and anxiety. I appreciate how you were able to put this into words because sometimes I cannot. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very interesting microfiction story! I really enjoyed reading it, and I also enjoy the image you used for the story. It is very aesthetic and matches the mood of your story very well. I think that he story you wrote would be very relatable for a lot of people, and especially college students. I love the way you write, it feels very poetic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts