Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Overall, the reading and writing assignments have been working well for me. I am very happy with my blog and the way it looks. As for my project website, I am still in the beginning process so there is not much there to judge from, but I am liking how it is looking so far. I am satisfied with the writing for this course, and I am enjoying my story post. This course has allowed me to be more creative and write stories. I have really enjoyed the structure of this class and how easy going it is, something I am grateful to have during my time here at OU. My favorite reading so far is probably about Sita from the Ramayana. Furthermore, my reading notes have been helping me for the story posts. I think I have gotten myself into a good routine in terms of the reading and the writing. Moving forward, I am hoping to have more fun creative writing opportunities for my stories and to improve with my writing style. I chose this picture because the lotus flower is very beautiful. The lotus flower is one of my favorite kinds of flowers.


Comments

Popular Posts