Week 8 Progress

 Looking back, I am definitely happy with my progress so far. I am most proud of my stories and microfictions. I have a good weekly routine which helps me tackle the course assignments one step at a time. The assignments that I enjoy the most would probably be writing microfictions. I think it is so fun trying to articulate a story, feelings, and emotions into such a small amount of words. I am using the extra credit options which is very helpful. Although I don't get to as much extra credit as I want week to week, because the assignments can take a little time and juggling all of my other classes as well as this one can at times become overwhelming. Things have become very fun and routine for the blog. I will be honest though and say that in the beginning it was a little overwhelming and hard to navigate. But with time and constantly doing the week-to-week assignments, I have gotten use to the process and am now enjoying it. As for building my website, things have been going just fine. Looking forward, I hope to gain a better understanding for how I want to mold my project website. I am still in the beginning process so the direction I want to go in is not as clear.


Comments

Popular Posts