Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Overall, I am finding the comments and feedback I am receiving form the class to be high-quality and helpful. I think hearing feedback from others is beneficial and allows us to grow in whatever we are doing. The comments I am finding useful are those that suggests things to elevate the writing. I would say that the feedback I am leaving for the other students is uplifting and highlights their strengths. It is also important to let others know what is working for them. I am also gaining insight on ideas to provide better and more informative feedback for others. Furthermore, I have been enjoying leaving and reading blog comments for people's introduction. It makes the class more exciting as it connects us to one another. Looking forward, I don't plan on making changes for my comment wall and introduction.

(owned by me)

Comments

Popular Posts