Storybook Plan

 Storybook Plan

For my storybook, I still plan on telling the story of Siddhartha Gautama and his journey into reaching enlightenment and becoming known as the Enlightened One, also known as The Buddha. I want to breakdown significant events and parts of the story and retell them in my own way. His realization of life and reasons for leaving his palace, the things that happened along his journey to reaching nirvana, and the moments leading up to it. I will also be incorporating the symbolism within the story, a lot of elements are very meaningful and represent something deeper than what is seen at the surface. I will be referencing suggested sources I have been given as well as looking back at The Life of Buddha site. My storybook will be more of an overarching storytelling type of dynamic with little focuses on certain events of the journey. My main purpose is essentially sharing the story of Buddha and try to give insight on the foundation of teachings (that I am planning to weave into the story).


Bibliography: Indian Epics Readings and Resources: The Life of Buddha

Comments

Popular Posts