Favorite Places

My favorite place to go to is the ocean. Growing up, my entire family would go on vacations located near beaches. I loved spending my days outside in the scorching hot sun, swimming, and having fun with my cousins. We'd do all kinds of fun water activities like boating, skiing, kayaking, tubing and more. Beaches give me a feeling of nostalgia and safety; I am always happiest when I am near the ocean. There are many beautiful beaches in the world but some of my favorites I've been to have been in Halong Bay and Da Nang, Vietnam. 




Da Nang, Vietnam (photo taken by me)

Comments

  1. Oh wow, I have seen pictures of Halong Bay before, Kaelan... and you have actually been there! How marvelous! Someday I very much hope to visit southeast Asia... as you'll see in this class, there are so many ways that the Indian epics have spread throughout southeast Asia, through stories and music and art and theater, and that has made me so curious to go there someday for real. In the meantime, I will just have to satisfy myself with digital travel, looking at lovely pictures like the ones you shared here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts